aaacchoooooo! ..alhamdulillaah.
Oh man...I've got such a bad flu...its cuz of that day it snowed. Weird. I didn't have the flu on that day, or the day after..or even 2 days after...but I gerrit *now*...3 days later... heh. It was kewl tho...i got a few people smackbang in their faces..haha. Snow is kewl. Everything looks so white and clean and calm when its falling..this is only when the streets are empty tho. But when ppl started walkin the streets when its snowing, and the winds blowing and they have their heads bowed, tryna cover their faces, and cars beeping their horns and kids screaming...it all looks chaotic. Oh well.
Snow's like life. It causes good things to happen and it causes bad things to happen, too. Hmmm...that don't make sense really, snow don't cause jack to happen except cold fingers and toes...its the Creator of the snow that causes everything to happen. Yes, I know that energy causes stuff...but everything has a BEGININNING, right? Everything is caused by something else...and when it all boils down, its energy that causes reactions to take place, sure. BUT, how is *energy* itself created?! Simple. A force that is unmatched and has the greatest power..over everything. God. Allaah (Glory be to Him). Athiests out there must be quite thick to not believe that there is an Ultimate Creator. How can people live their life not knowing HOW they were created, WHY they're here, WHERE they're gonna go after they snuff it...? Humans are naturally inquisitive. They wanna know the why's and wherefore's of everything. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that athiests are not human. Yup. They don't wanna know the purpose of existing. Weirdos man.
aaachhooooo!...alhamdulillaah.
I need a tissue.
I'm off.
Oh man...I've got such a bad flu...its cuz of that day it snowed. Weird. I didn't have the flu on that day, or the day after..or even 2 days after...but I gerrit *now*...3 days later... heh. It was kewl tho...i got a few people smackbang in their faces..haha. Snow is kewl. Everything looks so white and clean and calm when its falling..this is only when the streets are empty tho. But when ppl started walkin the streets when its snowing, and the winds blowing and they have their heads bowed, tryna cover their faces, and cars beeping their horns and kids screaming...it all looks chaotic. Oh well.
Snow's like life. It causes good things to happen and it causes bad things to happen, too. Hmmm...that don't make sense really, snow don't cause jack to happen except cold fingers and toes...its the Creator of the snow that causes everything to happen. Yes, I know that energy causes stuff...but everything has a BEGININNING, right? Everything is caused by something else...and when it all boils down, its energy that causes reactions to take place, sure. BUT, how is *energy* itself created?! Simple. A force that is unmatched and has the greatest power..over everything. God. Allaah (Glory be to Him). Athiests out there must be quite thick to not believe that there is an Ultimate Creator. How can people live their life not knowing HOW they were created, WHY they're here, WHERE they're gonna go after they snuff it...? Humans are naturally inquisitive. They wanna know the why's and wherefore's of everything. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that athiests are not human. Yup. They don't wanna know the purpose of existing. Weirdos man.
aaachhooooo!...alhamdulillaah.
I need a tissue.
I'm off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home