As-salaamu 'alaykum,
I'm a bit of a bookworm - I like to read books...stories, mainly. And if it ain't stories, its stuff on Islaam...anything. I'm intrigued by the subject of Death because of its depth...plus, its stuff that's gonna happen without a shadow of a doubt. Every single person reading this is going to be placed 6 feet under the ground once day...with the soil and mud, and worms and insects...and the darkness...and the loneliness...
and then the Questioning: Who is your Lord? What is you deen? Who is you Prophet? [saw].
Anyways...about the stories. I came across this wicked wicked site; the Muslim Writers Society. It has stories and poems, articles and book reviews...BY Muslims, FOR Muslims. Kewl innit? Check it out.
http://writers.oneummah.net/
I'm a bit of a bookworm - I like to read books...stories, mainly. And if it ain't stories, its stuff on Islaam...anything. I'm intrigued by the subject of Death because of its depth...plus, its stuff that's gonna happen without a shadow of a doubt. Every single person reading this is going to be placed 6 feet under the ground once day...with the soil and mud, and worms and insects...and the darkness...and the loneliness...
and then the Questioning: Who is your Lord? What is you deen? Who is you Prophet? [saw].
Anyways...about the stories. I came across this wicked wicked site; the Muslim Writers Society. It has stories and poems, articles and book reviews...BY Muslims, FOR Muslims. Kewl innit? Check it out.
http://writers.oneummah.net/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home