As salaamu 'alaykum.
Alhamdulillaaaaah! I *finally* got the chem test over with. feeeeeeyoooo! I finished da 90 minute test in 50 mins. I reckon I did alright...I hope I get a D...a C if I'm really lucky. LOL. Its sad man...I remember at skewl i used to get upset when I got A's cuz I wanted A*'s. Now, I'm aiming for C's...ur standards fall once u get on to this sorta thing. S'hard.
I need to get above a U...lol. Make du'aa for me please!
Anyways...I'm off.
Alhamdulillaaaaah! I *finally* got the chem test over with. feeeeeeyoooo! I finished da 90 minute test in 50 mins. I reckon I did alright...I hope I get a D...a C if I'm really lucky. LOL. Its sad man...I remember at skewl i used to get upset when I got A's cuz I wanted A*'s. Now, I'm aiming for C's...ur standards fall once u get on to this sorta thing. S'hard.
I need to get above a U...lol. Make du'aa for me please!
Anyways...I'm off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home