o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Friday, February 20, 2004

As-salaamu 'alaykum.

Right. Its Thursday...3 more days left. Sooo depressing. Just thinking about going back to that dump depresses me, seriously. As usual I didn't get jack done. Ain't bought that jumper yet, ain't started thinking about the coursework yet, ain't done any of the 12 assignments yet, ain't done any research yet, ain't done any revision yet. There's *one* achievement, however: I bought new shoes. They're niiiice. They're those 'Sketcher' type shoes that look a lil like trainers..nice and comfortable. Its brown swede...wicked. Now all I need is some decent brown clothes to match it.

So anyways...I need to get some sleep...busy days ahead.

Peace Out.

Oh, and ZENEM.......I forgot what I was gonna say. But now you can't say I didn't mention ya ;)

And, before you ask, no I ain't high on anything at this moment in time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home