o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Thursday, February 05, 2004

blah de blah blah...I should be saying something useful here...but I can't be bothered. I shouldn't even be here yunno..I'm skivin off english. I officially hate english - the teacher is absoloutly RUBBISH. All we do is: walk in, sit down, chat amongst ourselves while the teacher glides in and out, muttering to herself. After 50 mintues, we walk out, not having learnt JACK. And even the 'talking amongst ourselves bit' I don't like cuz there's very few people of the same gender as me, and those that ARE, I have absoloutly *nothing* in common with them and we're on completely different wavelenths. In fact, I'm on a completely different wavelength to everyone in that place. Ugh.

People: If I get a U for me English, you can't blame me. And the same goes for everything else I'm doin.

Anywayz, my head's killin and I reckon I've killed sami yusuf's nasheed al-mu'allim, by now :P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home