http://www.balabelaltahleel.com/ : Lowdz ov nasheedz here...in inglish, arabik, urdu, malayshan etc etc.
Haz eniwun hurd dat nasheed 'Our Children, Our Future'? Meni moonz ago, I waz lissenin to radio Ramadaan and they wur playing dat nasheed...I've been tryna get dat eva sins. Eniwun? Went summin lyk: "...o my Looord! help us to stayyyy secure, we are the chiiildren...children of the fuuuture..."...erm, so yeh..if eniwun nowz wher I kan gerrit/lissen to it, it'd be much apreeshiatid.
'Muhammad nabeenaa [saw]'...naais nasheed, dat. I had it ayjiz ago but I lost it...den I hurd it beeng playd on da tranzmiter and rememburd...so me dad bout me it agen this yur. "Muhammad nabeenaa [saw], bi nooru wa deena..Muhammad [saw] nabeenaaaa bi nooru wa deeeeena..min Makkah habeebi nooru..sadaa* fil madeeeeena..."
*i *think* dats wot it woz...
http://www.ahmadjibril.com/ - in da stoodant lounj, therez nowts in eezy to undastand inglish...most lekchur nowts hav aul deez rare wordz and complex sentansiz.
eniwayz...i'm off...i'm in a weerd mood...az sum myt be aybal to tell by my styl ov ryting....
o yeah...to the goof troop: we gotta hook up agen sumtime...i fink snaz woz saying she'd try and get everyone at hers, if not...maybe mine..? or something. and who got their coursework yet?
Haz eniwun hurd dat nasheed 'Our Children, Our Future'? Meni moonz ago, I waz lissenin to radio Ramadaan and they wur playing dat nasheed...I've been tryna get dat eva sins. Eniwun? Went summin lyk: "...o my Looord! help us to stayyyy secure, we are the chiiildren...children of the fuuuture..."...erm, so yeh..if eniwun nowz wher I kan gerrit/lissen to it, it'd be much apreeshiatid.
'Muhammad nabeenaa [saw]'...naais nasheed, dat. I had it ayjiz ago but I lost it...den I hurd it beeng playd on da tranzmiter and rememburd...so me dad bout me it agen this yur. "Muhammad nabeenaa [saw], bi nooru wa deena..Muhammad [saw] nabeenaaaa bi nooru wa deeeeena..min Makkah habeebi nooru..sadaa* fil madeeeeena..."
*i *think* dats wot it woz...
http://www.ahmadjibril.com/ - in da stoodant lounj, therez nowts in eezy to undastand inglish...most lekchur nowts hav aul deez rare wordz and complex sentansiz.
eniwayz...i'm off...i'm in a weerd mood...az sum myt be aybal to tell by my styl ov ryting....
o yeah...to the goof troop: we gotta hook up agen sumtime...i fink snaz woz saying she'd try and get everyone at hers, if not...maybe mine..? or something. and who got their coursework yet?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home