I give up. I ain't goin tomorrow. I don't care anymore.
I hate chemistry.
I have a blimmin test tomorrow and I ain't revised. I got a bleedin U in me last 2 tests. They need to give us more time...how is anyone supposed to revise 6 topics in one night?! Usually, I couldn't care less about tests etc..but now, I realise if I don't get anything above a U, I'm gonna get kicked out. Now if I didn't have any dignity, I wouldn't let that bother me one bit...I'd *want* to get kicked out..so no more chemistry. But I have some dignity. And I wanna drop chemistry with style - not by gettin kicked out...but by droppin out, myself..without anyone else affecting my decision..whether it catalysing it or not...
Plus, parents eve's comin up..I'm gonna get blasted.
I hate chemistry.
I could've just memorised the damn past paper if there was only ONE! But there's like 6 of 'em and I dunno which year he's planning on giving us. Damn chemistry. The printer paper's finished and all. This is not my day...
I hate chemistry.
I ain't gonna get much revision done by tonight, I know it, cuz there's just TOO MUCH. So I'm gonna skip it tomorrow. I don't care if its gonna look obvious. I get real bad migraines, anyway...so I can just use that excuse:P Flippin' chemistry.
I mean, hess's law?! HOW IS HESS'S FLIPPIN LAW GONNA HELP ME IN THE FUTURE?! Calorimetry?! Enthalpy changes!? Redox reactions?! Blimmin' eck. WHO CARES?!?!?!!
Stuff it. I'm off to eat Ferreroro Rochererrrs. (:P)
I hate chemistry.
I have a blimmin test tomorrow and I ain't revised. I got a bleedin U in me last 2 tests. They need to give us more time...how is anyone supposed to revise 6 topics in one night?! Usually, I couldn't care less about tests etc..but now, I realise if I don't get anything above a U, I'm gonna get kicked out. Now if I didn't have any dignity, I wouldn't let that bother me one bit...I'd *want* to get kicked out..so no more chemistry. But I have some dignity. And I wanna drop chemistry with style - not by gettin kicked out...but by droppin out, myself..without anyone else affecting my decision..whether it catalysing it or not...
Plus, parents eve's comin up..I'm gonna get blasted.
I hate chemistry.
I could've just memorised the damn past paper if there was only ONE! But there's like 6 of 'em and I dunno which year he's planning on giving us. Damn chemistry. The printer paper's finished and all. This is not my day...
I hate chemistry.
I ain't gonna get much revision done by tonight, I know it, cuz there's just TOO MUCH. So I'm gonna skip it tomorrow. I don't care if its gonna look obvious. I get real bad migraines, anyway...so I can just use that excuse:P Flippin' chemistry.
I mean, hess's law?! HOW IS HESS'S FLIPPIN LAW GONNA HELP ME IN THE FUTURE?! Calorimetry?! Enthalpy changes!? Redox reactions?! Blimmin' eck. WHO CARES?!?!?!!
Stuff it. I'm off to eat Ferreroro Rochererrrs. (:P)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home