Right. I've finally advertised this blog to some people. So, I ain't talking to myself anymore. Heh. So, I guess I should start by saying...
As-salaamu 'alaykum!
Hmm..I'm supposed to be in english again. No, I ain't skiving this time! We have a free...kinda sorta. We had the choice of staying in class and finish preparing for our presentations...or walkin out/doing the work at home. Obviously, we all chose the latter. So, I decided to come home insteada wasting my time @ that dumping ground. Plus, I've a seriously bad migraine...
Oh yeah...we *finally* got our GS mock results back...I got a D...not bad considering how my health was then :P I don't really care about GS anyway...its pointless & doesn't help you in life anyway. Well...not much anyway. Its not as if we learn anything in it...we've only had like 4 lessons this year, so far.
Anyways..enuf about the Dumping Ground...my head's killing.
Peace Out.
As-salaamu 'alaykum!
Hmm..I'm supposed to be in english again. No, I ain't skiving this time! We have a free...kinda sorta. We had the choice of staying in class and finish preparing for our presentations...or walkin out/doing the work at home. Obviously, we all chose the latter. So, I decided to come home insteada wasting my time @ that dumping ground. Plus, I've a seriously bad migraine...
Oh yeah...we *finally* got our GS mock results back...I got a D...not bad considering how my health was then :P I don't really care about GS anyway...its pointless & doesn't help you in life anyway. Well...not much anyway. Its not as if we learn anything in it...we've only had like 4 lessons this year, so far.
Anyways..enuf about the Dumping Ground...my head's killing.
Peace Out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home