As-salaamu 'alaykum.
Hmmm. I never know wot to blog about. I'm close to abandoning this place...lol. Once I get a kewl nasheed playing here, I think I'll stay :P I need to install frontpage first. Funny. I've everything on this computer except frontpage...*sigh*.
Hmmm. The Islamic Society at skewl still ain't started up. Its all my fault really. I need to find the teacher and give the numbers of the potential speakers...and speak to him about the rooms and the timing etc. Man, I'm soooooooo lazy! I just about sent off the other forms today...LOL. Everyone applied like in august and stuff..and then there's me posting my FIRST form in march...haha. And I need to get a passport sized pic of me taken...ugh. I hate photos. I'm sooo not photogenic.
Its non-uniform day tomorrow. Hmmm...what hijaab to wear.
Dumb rules. Even the 6th formers have to wear uniform. We should have non-uniform day every day. And there's this really thick rule: don't wear your coats inside the building. If we're caught, we get a good telling off. Its SO dumb. Oh my God. I'm like sewn in to my coat...so obviously this rule is gonna hafta be broken. What do they say? Rules are there to be broken.
Oh yeah...I FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY got me coursework done. Had to stay up till 1:30am to finish the damn thing off. I hate english. They can't even teach man.
I need to start revising. I can't possibly revise 4 subjects in 2 weeks. Forget general studies..thats a load of rubbish...nothing to revise anyway.
I didn't go to Arabic class today. Couldn't be bothered. I prolly won't go again..I ain't learnt jack there anyway. Sr. I teaches stuff there that we learnt in yr 7. Its a total waste of time. I only go there 2 meet up with sumo and sana.
So anyways. If you've read all the way till the end, I congratulate you. Not many people have the patience to read through a whole boring entry. So, congratulations.
Hmmm. I never know wot to blog about. I'm close to abandoning this place...lol. Once I get a kewl nasheed playing here, I think I'll stay :P I need to install frontpage first. Funny. I've everything on this computer except frontpage...*sigh*.
Hmmm. The Islamic Society at skewl still ain't started up. Its all my fault really. I need to find the teacher and give the numbers of the potential speakers...and speak to him about the rooms and the timing etc. Man, I'm soooooooo lazy! I just about sent off the other forms today...LOL. Everyone applied like in august and stuff..and then there's me posting my FIRST form in march...haha. And I need to get a passport sized pic of me taken...ugh. I hate photos. I'm sooo not photogenic.
Its non-uniform day tomorrow. Hmmm...what hijaab to wear.
Dumb rules. Even the 6th formers have to wear uniform. We should have non-uniform day every day. And there's this really thick rule: don't wear your coats inside the building. If we're caught, we get a good telling off. Its SO dumb. Oh my God. I'm like sewn in to my coat...so obviously this rule is gonna hafta be broken. What do they say? Rules are there to be broken.
Oh yeah...I FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY got me coursework done. Had to stay up till 1:30am to finish the damn thing off. I hate english. They can't even teach man.
I need to start revising. I can't possibly revise 4 subjects in 2 weeks. Forget general studies..thats a load of rubbish...nothing to revise anyway.
I didn't go to Arabic class today. Couldn't be bothered. I prolly won't go again..I ain't learnt jack there anyway. Sr. I teaches stuff there that we learnt in yr 7. Its a total waste of time. I only go there 2 meet up with sumo and sana.
So anyways. If you've read all the way till the end, I congratulate you. Not many people have the patience to read through a whole boring entry. So, congratulations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home