As-salaamu 'alaykum.
So. I went to the meeting with the head. We had a long conversation...but basically he said he thought the idea of an islamic society in skool was an excellent idea. So, I went to the history teacher who's Muslim and asked him to help out and stuff...cuz he was overlooking the isoc a few years ago. So he said gimme a day to think about it. So, I'm giving him a day :P
What's funny is that the head was just a lil concerned about what typa people I'd be calling in to give talks etc...he was worried they might be 'radicalised'...lol...long-bearded-sword-handling-hat-wearing-short-clothed-ankles-uncovered-miswaak-bearing fanatics...haha.
Right. I'm famished...starving...hungry...vorascious...ravenous...whateverous...
...not making sensus...
salaamz.
So. I went to the meeting with the head. We had a long conversation...but basically he said he thought the idea of an islamic society in skool was an excellent idea. So, I went to the history teacher who's Muslim and asked him to help out and stuff...cuz he was overlooking the isoc a few years ago. So he said gimme a day to think about it. So, I'm giving him a day :P
What's funny is that the head was just a lil concerned about what typa people I'd be calling in to give talks etc...he was worried they might be 'radicalised'...lol...long-bearded-sword-handling-hat-wearing-short-clothed-ankles-uncovered-miswaak-bearing fanatics...haha.
Right. I'm famished...starving...hungry...vorascious...ravenous...whateverous...
...not making sensus...
salaamz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home