o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Thursday, March 11, 2004

As-salaamu 'alaykum.

So. How's life? Oh yeah...this is my blog...i'm supposed to be telling y'all about my sad life *goes on to describe her sad life*

Morning: Cold. Wanna go back to sleep. Can't. Gotta pray and get ready for skool.

Morning [8:30am]: Walking to skool. Its cold. Wanna go home. Can't wag anymore days or lessons though.

Morning [in some boring lesson or other]: Yawn. What language are they all talking in now? I wanna eat.

Afternoon: Yay lunchtime. I'm hungry. Pizza, chips/tuna & sweetcorn sandwich. Yum.

Late afternoon [last lesson of the day]: 49 minutes left...44 minutes left...40 minutes left...30 minutes left..."er. can you repeat the question please?"....20 minutes left...15 minutes left...10 minutes left...9 mins....8 mins...7 mins...6 mins.......5 mins......4 mins.......3 mins....2 mins 34 seconds...I'm hungry.....1 minute....17 seconds...

Hometime: Freedom.

The rest is classified information. I can tell you though, that it includes being hungry, getting bugged to fill in licence forms, filling in some of licence form, being hungry, getting clocked by BogeyMan at Asteroids [netmuslims.com>>game room], getting bugged about revising, being hungry again, filling in some of some other form or other, being bugged to send off licence application, being hungry. Etc.

(yeah...Naima and Zany's blog reminded me about the licence applications...honestly man...my family are hell-bent on me driving asap. Me bro wants to retire as Mum's Chauffer, me mum wants to hire a young, fresh, wet-behind-the-ears Chauffer [how'd u spell chauffeur...chaufur...chauffur...showfur?].)

Procrastination is dangerous. Argh!

I better go...gotta sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp...got a meeting tomorrow...@ 8:45am! what IS it with these people man?! Sheesh. Plus, need to go 2 da history teacher 2 ask what he came up with regarding the isoc. Anyone know of any uni students who'r active in their islamic societies, who'd be willing to do a small talk on Islaam...the introduction..or living in a non-muslim society... or something...at a school?

Right now, I just wanna close my eyes and think "I'm as snug as a bug in a rug".

Allaahumma bi Ismuka amootu wa ahyaa.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home