بسم ألله ألرحمان ألرحيم
ألسلام عليكم و رحمة ألله
Anyone heard 'Maashi be Noorillaah'? I dunno who its sung by...but its really kewl. You can hear it at http://www.balabelaltahleel.com . This nasheed brings back memories...
Apart from Arabic and English nasheeds, I like listening to some naats (urdu nasheeds). These two are classics:
(13) Fasiloon Ko Takalluf Hai - sung by Iqbal Azeen &
(15) Hum Faqeeron ko Madeeneh kee galee.. - dunno who its sung by
They're both in praise of the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). 'Hum Faqeeron ko Madeeneh ki galee achee lagee' basically means "Us poor people like the streets of Madeenah.."...reminds me of the time I was in Madeenah. The streets were quiet, full of tranquility. When the adhaan was being called out, not a sound from anyone was to be heard...nobody would talk loudly, the kids would stop giggling, the babies would stop crying, the cars' horns would stop beeping, everyone would be walking to the masjid quietly, dressed in Sunnah clothing, repeating after the muaddhin....a scene of complete serenity. Words can't describe it...I know that sounds so cliched..but its true. Its one of those atmospheres where one would have to be present, themselves to experience the beauty. I hope I'm given another chance to go back...sit in the peaceful shade of the Ka'bah and pray to the Owner for His Mercy and Blessings. You can be the most arrogant, up-tight, thankless sinner, yet Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) will still give you the chance to ask for His forgiveness. And He (SWT), will still forgive you. Thats what it means when we say Allaah is Al-Ghafoor Ar-Raheem - The most Forgiving and the most Merciful.
Innit.
ألسلام عليكم و رحمة ألله
Anyone heard 'Maashi be Noorillaah'? I dunno who its sung by...but its really kewl. You can hear it at http://www.balabelaltahleel.com . This nasheed brings back memories...
Apart from Arabic and English nasheeds, I like listening to some naats (urdu nasheeds). These two are classics:
(13) Fasiloon Ko Takalluf Hai - sung by Iqbal Azeen &
(15) Hum Faqeeron ko Madeeneh kee galee.. - dunno who its sung by
They're both in praise of the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). 'Hum Faqeeron ko Madeeneh ki galee achee lagee' basically means "Us poor people like the streets of Madeenah.."...reminds me of the time I was in Madeenah. The streets were quiet, full of tranquility. When the adhaan was being called out, not a sound from anyone was to be heard...nobody would talk loudly, the kids would stop giggling, the babies would stop crying, the cars' horns would stop beeping, everyone would be walking to the masjid quietly, dressed in Sunnah clothing, repeating after the muaddhin....a scene of complete serenity. Words can't describe it...I know that sounds so cliched..but its true. Its one of those atmospheres where one would have to be present, themselves to experience the beauty. I hope I'm given another chance to go back...sit in the peaceful shade of the Ka'bah and pray to the Owner for His Mercy and Blessings. You can be the most arrogant, up-tight, thankless sinner, yet Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) will still give you the chance to ask for His forgiveness. And He (SWT), will still forgive you. Thats what it means when we say Allaah is Al-Ghafoor Ar-Raheem - The most Forgiving and the most Merciful.
Innit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home