As-salaamu 'alaykum.
My heart rate's slowed down now from yesterday. Eeeeeeeeewwww...I didn't know we had a rat here. Gotta sort it out. The whole city needs to be sorted out, in fact.
So anyways...I'm so glad we're goin back on the wednesday and not monday. I got an extra 2 days to revise, alhamdulillaah. The timetable I made ages ago is gathering dust - I can't follow it. I knew that would happen.. :P I did a bit of bio yesterday...didn't do any today cuz I was out all day...but I made the day useful: I bought a revision guide. All I need to get now is revision guides for module 3..bio and chem, plus psychology. I've looked everywhere for psych revision guides tho...hmmm. I should've just bought bio mod 3 today aswell...but I was skint as usual. InshaaAllaah, the dosh'll start flowing after the hols...I think. I need to save it up tho..shouldn't be too hard to do that. Hopefully.
Hmm. Anyone heard that nasheed by Imad Rami? Well, it ain't exactly a nasheed...its like...well it goes like this:
"SubhaanAllaah walhamdulillaah, wa laaaaa ilaaha ilallaah, wallaahu AKBAR! [X2] ....{forgot the rest}"
Kinda like dhikr...'cept it has duffs beating in the background. Someone wanted it, but its got duffs...they dont like duffs at all, its unneeded, they say. And I guess they're right...nasheeds sound good and get their message across without the sound of duffs beating in the background, thankyouverymuch. But...still...its ear-candy :P (If there is such a thing...gross..i'm picturing ear wax now...). Its not haraam, after all, innit?
Did you know Imad Rami is an ex-pop singer? Yeah. I know. He was at that nasheed extravaganza thingamajig aswell, apparently. Well, I didn't go cuz these nasheed 'concerts' are a complete waste of time. It indirectly promotes freemixing. I went to the very first one...and I hated it. There was these silly women screaming at the top of their lungs, and singing and clapping like there's no tomorrow. The men's eyes were darting everywhere...I'm guessing this. But I know the womens' eyes were. Apparently, a sourve of mine says some people this time went as far as *dancing*! Astaghfirullaah man.
It seems most people just go to these things to find a potential spouse! Its really thick man. Hey, its organised by YM...whaddaya expect?!
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways. I better be off.
Peace out, yo. :P
My heart rate's slowed down now from yesterday. Eeeeeeeeewwww...I didn't know we had a rat here. Gotta sort it out. The whole city needs to be sorted out, in fact.
So anyways...I'm so glad we're goin back on the wednesday and not monday. I got an extra 2 days to revise, alhamdulillaah. The timetable I made ages ago is gathering dust - I can't follow it. I knew that would happen.. :P I did a bit of bio yesterday...didn't do any today cuz I was out all day...but I made the day useful: I bought a revision guide. All I need to get now is revision guides for module 3..bio and chem, plus psychology. I've looked everywhere for psych revision guides tho...hmmm. I should've just bought bio mod 3 today aswell...but I was skint as usual. InshaaAllaah, the dosh'll start flowing after the hols...I think. I need to save it up tho..shouldn't be too hard to do that. Hopefully.
Hmm. Anyone heard that nasheed by Imad Rami? Well, it ain't exactly a nasheed...its like...well it goes like this:
"SubhaanAllaah walhamdulillaah, wa laaaaa ilaaha ilallaah, wallaahu AKBAR! [X2] ....{forgot the rest}"
Kinda like dhikr...'cept it has duffs beating in the background. Someone wanted it, but its got duffs...they dont like duffs at all, its unneeded, they say. And I guess they're right...nasheeds sound good and get their message across without the sound of duffs beating in the background, thankyouverymuch. But...still...its ear-candy :P (If there is such a thing...gross..i'm picturing ear wax now...). Its not haraam, after all, innit?
Did you know Imad Rami is an ex-pop singer? Yeah. I know. He was at that nasheed extravaganza thingamajig aswell, apparently. Well, I didn't go cuz these nasheed 'concerts' are a complete waste of time. It indirectly promotes freemixing. I went to the very first one...and I hated it. There was these silly women screaming at the top of their lungs, and singing and clapping like there's no tomorrow. The men's eyes were darting everywhere...I'm guessing this. But I know the womens' eyes were. Apparently, a sourve of mine says some people this time went as far as *dancing*! Astaghfirullaah man.
It seems most people just go to these things to find a potential spouse! Its really thick man. Hey, its organised by YM...whaddaya expect?!
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways. I better be off.
Peace out, yo. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home