o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Monday, April 05, 2004

As-salaamu 'alaykum.

I feel bad. I've been extremely ill so I didn't get any revision done at all today. I didn't even get to glare at my books cuz I've been so sick. Was supposed to start on my English Anthology after the kids'd gone...but it just got worse. I feel better now (alhamdulillaah for that). Tomorrow I'll be starting psychology..so I'll have to fit in the anthology that I missed today in some other block. Hmmmm.

Snotty if you're reading this...sorry I didn't call last night...we had people round so had to help out and stuff...then that film came on...crouching tiger hideen dragon or whatever..strange film, that. Very strange. I dn't understand what people find so cool about it...hmmm. And the 'flying'...that's so obviously fake. Of course it can't be real, but people usually make stuff like flying etc in films seems even remotely realistic. That was just outright fakeness :P

Hmmm. I had some gross russian chocolate earlier. I've still got the horrible taste in me mouth..i'm gonna eat something to replace it. I think I'll have a tangerine or a banana or something. Hmm.

I'm in 2 minds about this blog. I always thought blogs were for people with sad lives...then I guess I changed me mind when I created this one :P Hmm...now I'm having second thoughts...lol. I think its dumb when people tell the whole [online] world about their life story...what they had for breakfast, the day they were born, what colour socks they planned on wearing the next day...honestly...

...no offence to all those who *do* do that..lol.

Anyways...I need some vaseline...

Wassalaam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home