o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Friday, April 23, 2004

Exams am comen up in 4 weeks' toyme, i've got so much werk ter does...not ter mention revision...an' I ain't even started yet - typical. tomorrow's booked for the open doy an' shappen for revision guides. so, sundoy I need ter pull me socks up an' get ter werk. inshaaallaah. i went into college on toyme this mornen weege is amazen...but whats even mower amazen is the fact that I actually went ter the psychology lesson yesterdoy!!!

"an' yaw point is....?" yom thinkin'...

the point is that psychology is at 8am, arr AM! that's before school even starts. I think thru ert the wool year, i've only bin ter..like...12..13 lessons. i'm surprised I ain't bin kicked off the couss. alhamdulillaah. the goy guy got kicked off tho..an' I missed mower lessons than him! haha. ee left by the woy, the goy geeza did, ter does a ...............wait for it....................... hairdressen couss. yup. typical.
*puke*

so, where was I? yeah...i went in on toyme to-die an' so I quickly registered an' just hung abart at reception waiten for the bell ter goo so I cud get chem over an' done with. so the'er I was, sitten on those big blue chairs an' then 2 people caught me eye. they were someone we know. they were waiten for sum teacher...when ee came, ee greeted them as they does in places loike this: ee stuck his 'and ert. fust at the geezer, they shook 'ands. then at the lady, she shot 'er 'and ert an' shook it aswell! I was gobsmacked. "ang on, am ya sure 'ers even a muslim?" I thought ter muself. I peered agen closely an' saw that it was, in fact, a lady we knoo. a Muslim lady. a Muslim lady who just shook 'ands with a geezer.

Whats the world comen ter eh?

I would've said mower...except me stomach's croiyin for food.

So, I'll be off then.

By the woy, I just blogged in the accent people yav round eya.

I'm terribly sorry but ugh, one rairlairh hates that accent.

Cheerio .


Was-salaamu'alaykum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home