o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Sunday, May 02, 2004

As-salaamu 'alaykum,

Okay. I'm going to ask you all a favour. If you do this, I will be extreeeeeemely greatful (even though I won't be sure who did and who didn't...but Allaah knows all innit). Okay, you see, there's 2 weeks left for my exams - the AS exams. Very important. In fact, my life depends on it, right now. I'm going to sit exams for 5 subjects...most of which are 3 hour exams..most of which are squashed into one day...some of which are squashed into one morning/afternoon. I know there are other people out there who have exams aswell...but you see, my problem runs a little deeper. There's 2 weeks left...any sane person would be at least half way thru their revision by now. But, of course, I ain't sane, so I haven't even started any solid revision. I've flicked thru a few pages of a few subjects..others, I ain't even touched.

So, here's what I ask you all to do:

as soon as you finish reading this, and after you finish everything else...face towards Makkah, raise your hands and make mad du'aa for Traveller. Like, seriously mad du'aa. You never know who's du'aa is accepted. I'm just a sinner...maybe there's someone reading this who's Imaan is way up there right now, and who's pious...whether you think yourself pious or not, please, please remember me in your du'aas. Okay? OKAY?!?!

Jazaakumullaahu khairan.

Was-salaamu 'alaykum.

Muslim transmitted from the hadith of Abu Darda that Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam said: “A supplication which a Muslim man makes secretly for his brother is answered. At his head is a guardian angel. Whenever he makes supplication for good for his brother, the angel who guards him says “Ameen, and the same for you.”

http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/scarves/dua.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home