Its the month of July, right, so its supposed to be summer...when the sun shines and the flowers blossom and the birds go tweet tweet..etc etc. But as I look outside all I see is dull grey clouds looming over the trees and houses, and drops of rain falling every now and then. Talk about typical British weather man..
So anyways, I'm back from the dumb bio trip - it wasn't too bad actually. And we saw the school that Hermione from Hairy Potter goes to. So that was quite kewl and all.
Man, I'm starving. Never chew gum on an empty stomach, folks. As you chew, saliva is produced, and when you swallow this saliva, your stomach gets ready to digest food because just before ya swallow food, ya produce saliva..so yer stomach knows food is on its way. So, when you're chewing, yer stomach thinks you're gonna throw it some food to digest any second. But the point is, you're not. So it cant possibly be a good idea to fool yer stomach like that. Unhealthy. Not nice.
Got a whole week left till we're let free (ie. when the hols begin). Soooooo can't wait. This year flew by...but I ain't gonna complain too much...the faster I get out of that craphole of a college, the better.
Aaaanyways, I'm gonna go find me some grub.
Wassalaamu 'alaykum.
So anyways, I'm back from the dumb bio trip - it wasn't too bad actually. And we saw the school that Hermione from Hairy Potter goes to. So that was quite kewl and all.
Man, I'm starving. Never chew gum on an empty stomach, folks. As you chew, saliva is produced, and when you swallow this saliva, your stomach gets ready to digest food because just before ya swallow food, ya produce saliva..so yer stomach knows food is on its way. So, when you're chewing, yer stomach thinks you're gonna throw it some food to digest any second. But the point is, you're not. So it cant possibly be a good idea to fool yer stomach like that. Unhealthy. Not nice.
Got a whole week left till we're let free (ie. when the hols begin). Soooooo can't wait. This year flew by...but I ain't gonna complain too much...the faster I get out of that craphole of a college, the better.
Aaaanyways, I'm gonna go find me some grub.
Wassalaamu 'alaykum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home