Sometimes, when you feel down, you need to let it all out. To vent.
A friend of mine wrote this.
Feel so depressed. Feel so down. Feel I'm losing my Iman. missing salah, not reading quran. didnt take advantage of Ramadan. slept through lailatul qadr. i feel i've been denied these blessings. am I being punished or am i being tested? only He alone Knows.
i really despise going to skul. i hate the subjects, bt not as much as the teachers and not half as much as the students. I hate them all. [--]
I hate the conventions of society. its all worldly. its all wordly. i hate it all.
There's people being killed in Fallujah, yet here people are worrying about non-uniform days and biotechnology tests and retakes and courseworks and exams and unis.
wat is all this 4? so u can spend the rest of ur life as an optician? confined to ur office? a researcher? a pharmacist?
work 9-4, come home, too tired 2 talk to your family. watch TV, become desensitized with all the killings and murders and tortures talked and shown on tv. de-sensitized. no senses, no morals, lack of care, lack of compassion.
Its all money money money. Money wont save u from the narrowing, rib-crushing grave.
its all about money.
the depression, the stress. the school work, exams pressure, ppl u despise.
it's all about pleasing the lower nafs in the end. The idol within.
its all a viscious cycle man.
Break the cycle. Break the mould.
Live. Breath. Travel the world, help the poor, treat the wounded. Teach the illiterate. There's so much that needs to be done.
Regular prayers, regular quran recitation. regular Arabic learning. Regular dhikr.
Live a life of happiness. contedness. Peace.
But first, eat.
There's a story behind every word there. But I can't be bothered to explain. Plus, me mate won't like her life story being splattered all over the net for the world to read.
So, I'm off to follow her advice and go eat.
You all should too.
-----------------------------------
Just posted this for the sake of updating.
This blog's rubbish. I vote I close this darned thing down. Who's with me?
A friend of mine wrote this.
Feel so depressed. Feel so down. Feel I'm losing my Iman. missing salah, not reading quran. didnt take advantage of Ramadan. slept through lailatul qadr. i feel i've been denied these blessings. am I being punished or am i being tested? only He alone Knows.
i really despise going to skul. i hate the subjects, bt not as much as the teachers and not half as much as the students. I hate them all. [--]
I hate the conventions of society. its all worldly. its all wordly. i hate it all.
There's people being killed in Fallujah, yet here people are worrying about non-uniform days and biotechnology tests and retakes and courseworks and exams and unis.
wat is all this 4? so u can spend the rest of ur life as an optician? confined to ur office? a researcher? a pharmacist?
work 9-4, come home, too tired 2 talk to your family. watch TV, become desensitized with all the killings and murders and tortures talked and shown on tv. de-sensitized. no senses, no morals, lack of care, lack of compassion.
Its all money money money. Money wont save u from the narrowing, rib-crushing grave.
its all about money.
the depression, the stress. the school work, exams pressure, ppl u despise.
it's all about pleasing the lower nafs in the end. The idol within.
its all a viscious cycle man.
Break the cycle. Break the mould.
Live. Breath. Travel the world, help the poor, treat the wounded. Teach the illiterate. There's so much that needs to be done.
Regular prayers, regular quran recitation. regular Arabic learning. Regular dhikr.
Live a life of happiness. contedness. Peace.
But first, eat.
There's a story behind every word there. But I can't be bothered to explain. Plus, me mate won't like her life story being splattered all over the net for the world to read.
So, I'm off to follow her advice and go eat.
You all should too.
-----------------------------------
Just posted this for the sake of updating.
This blog's rubbish. I vote I close this darned thing down. Who's with me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home