So, like, its smackbang in the middle of exam season and the pressure is on to get as much revision done as possible to get the highest grades possible. Up until this point, everyone has the same goal, i.e. to pass. The reasons for wanting to pass may be different, however: pleasing the parents; getting to uni; getting the best job; getting outta college as quick as possible; impressing peers etc. Personally, its a bit of everything for me (except the last bit - who cares?!).
I hate this time of year. Revising has got to be the most boring and tedious thing in the world, along with watching golf and clothes shopping. I fall asleep just thinking about it. On top of that, I'm a good few weeks behind on my revision timetable...blimmin' things...I make 'em every year but never ever stick to 'em. Aaaarrgghh!
I have an exam tomorrow, so if you're still reading this and haven't died of boredom yet, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME! Especially if anybody is setting out on a journey or something...since Allaah [swt] accepts that du'aas of a traveller. I need all the du'aas I can get. Whenever I say that, people tell me to tie my camel and trust in Allaah. I think, InshaaAllaah, I've done that...I'm still tryna tie that camel though...it keeps trying to kicking me and run away every time I try to tie it.
Anyways...look at me, I have an exam at 9 in the mornin and I'm sat here discussing camels! Before I go tackle another past paper, here's something I found amusing:
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/oa/*http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/oa/iraqreport.wmv
"Iraq report: In the [pathetic] battle for hearts and minds, some things get lost in translation."
As-salaamu 'alaykum wa Rahmatullaah.
I hate this time of year. Revising has got to be the most boring and tedious thing in the world, along with watching golf and clothes shopping. I fall asleep just thinking about it. On top of that, I'm a good few weeks behind on my revision timetable...blimmin' things...I make 'em every year but never ever stick to 'em. Aaaarrgghh!
I have an exam tomorrow, so if you're still reading this and haven't died of boredom yet, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME! Especially if anybody is setting out on a journey or something...since Allaah [swt] accepts that du'aas of a traveller. I need all the du'aas I can get. Whenever I say that, people tell me to tie my camel and trust in Allaah. I think, InshaaAllaah, I've done that...I'm still tryna tie that camel though...it keeps trying to kicking me and run away every time I try to tie it.
Anyways...look at me, I have an exam at 9 in the mornin and I'm sat here discussing camels! Before I go tackle another past paper, here's something I found amusing:
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/oa/*http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/oa/iraqreport.wmv
"Iraq report: In the [pathetic] battle for hearts and minds, some things get lost in translation."
As-salaamu 'alaykum wa Rahmatullaah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home