I'm drowning in a sea of deadlines. I need a lifeboat [ie. someone to do my work for me].
I have a 4000 word report to write that is worth 50% of my final mark, which was due approx. 6 hours ago. I've just started it, got down about 300 words so far. "What the heck were you doing before the deadline date, u doofus?!" I hear you shout. My answer: I was procrastinating and putting it off, and then I got ill - still am, which is why I didn't go in today. I don't feel like doing anymore work - just wanna go to sleep.
Oh my God. I've just realised something. Everytime I have a few hours left to meet a crucial deadline, I always post on this blog and do other random, unimportant stuff that I've been avoiding, like installing the new version of MSN and cleaning my room.
Okay. I'm gonna go work now.
Honest.
I have a 4000 word report to write that is worth 50% of my final mark, which was due approx. 6 hours ago. I've just started it, got down about 300 words so far. "What the heck were you doing before the deadline date, u doofus?!" I hear you shout. My answer: I was procrastinating and putting it off, and then I got ill - still am, which is why I didn't go in today. I don't feel like doing anymore work - just wanna go to sleep.
Oh my God. I've just realised something. Everytime I have a few hours left to meet a crucial deadline, I always post on this blog and do other random, unimportant stuff that I've been avoiding, like installing the new version of MSN and cleaning my room.
Okay. I'm gonna go work now.
Honest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home