o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Thursday, March 30, 2006


So I've finally changed the layout of this blog after I received a few complaints about my old blog's messed up allignmentc etc. Plus, change is good.

Man, I aready miss the old layout tho..I even print-screened the thing...lol.

Links to other websites and archives are to the right, right at the bottom for some reason.

That's Al-Hambra Palace in the city of Granada, Spain, btw (at the top innit). Best way to chill after the gcse's? Go to Spain, Morocco and Gibraltar with a bunch of friends. :D


LOL. I just realised something: I'm blasting this Urdu naat called 'Sirf Kashmeer' which starts off like this:

"meiN MusalmaN hooN, suno logo yeh naaraa meraa!
sirf kashmeer naheeN, hind hai saaraa meraa!"
(roughly translated as: "I am a Muslim, listen to my song oh people!
Not only kashmeer but the whole of india is mine!")
...and a guest's downstairs probably hearing this...and she happens to be sikh.
lol.
Aaaanyways, she's gone now. Nice lady though. I've noticed that in my area, sikhs tend to be more open and friendly with Muslims than hindus. The hindus just look at you as if they wanna eat you! ('course, there's exceptions!).
May Allaah guide us all to the straight path.
Aameen.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said…

    Good luck with your GCSEs. You will do better than you think.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks alcuin, I actually did do better than I thought...that was 3 years ago :D

    wa 'alaykum assalaam muslimah,

    dunno who that naat's by...nice tho innit? (i have a feelin we're talkin about diff naats tho!)

    btw, i'm a girl :P

    so, ana ukhtuki!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, just realised u said u've 'never heard that naat b4', rather than 'i've heard that naat b4'!

    pls excuse my dimness :P

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wa 'alaykum assalaam,

    i prefer arabic & urdu nasheeds now, most english nasheeds these days are utter rubbish. my all-time fave would be d.w. ali's nasheeds tho, message-wise.

    as for arabic...where do i start?:P

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Traveller said…

    wa 'alaykum assalaam,

    lol...sis,i did my gcse's 4 years ago:P

    yeah, i think hindus are vegetarians...not the ones 'round here, tho.. ~shudder~.

    :P

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sirf Kashmeer anahee Hinda hai saaraa meraa

    its available on www.projecthaq.com
    scroll down to media player
    and then find 'sirf kasmir nahee'

    ws

     

Post a Comment

<< Home