Randomness.
I've killed it. I have 3 lab reports to do for tomorrow and I aint even started.
Actually that's a lie; I have started..done about 4 lines...just been on a break since a few hours ago :/
Why does work have to be SO boring? Never mind - that's a rhetorical.
There's 2 new rides @ Drayton Manor; can't wait to go. I dunno what's happening to some of ma mates, apparently they "just don't do theme parks anymore"...they've turned into grannies already and they're only 19/20! Or is it me who's still being immature? Never mind - that's also a rhetorical. Been ages since I went to a theme park, since we left school actually...gosh. I think I might've gone once after that with the dars people.
Its that buzz that attracts me. People have to look beyond the heat and the crowds and the noise and smelly, sweaty people and focus on the ultimate goal: The Maelstrom.
Wicked.
I've heard there might be a Muslim Day@ Alton Towers soon which means you'll be listening to nasheeds while waiting in a queue of [as segregated as possible] Muslims. etc. Sounds like something they'd do in America..its a good idea tho innit.
I'm getting sick of these McVities Chocolate Digestives. The crumbs remind me if the Cookie Monster.
Why isn't 'cookie' spelt like its pronounced, like 'kukee'? And 'biscuit' spelt 'biskit'? And 'knife' spelt 'naaif'? At least it would prevent english learners from the embarassment of saying 'kanaaif' in front of people and call versace 'versase'. English is such a silly language (yeah, I know versace ain't an english word..just thought i'd add that cuz it was hilarious when this lady said it once).
lol, the 'knife' one reminds me of our tajweed teacher @ school. She was asking one of the girls about the rule of ikhfaa and the she was saying how the 'noon' shouldn't be stressed (the girl was pretty stressed herself as she wasn't too confident with her tajweed at the time). The class sat in fearful silence. All of a sudden the teacher says 'HAWAAAAAAAAAAAAI?'. We looked at each other wondering "what's hawai got to do with anything? and why's she shouting about it?"
The teacher repeated it again after nobody replied. "I said hawaaaaaaaaaaai?". I wanted to laugh so badly. I had to bite my tongue from getting a detention. One of the braver girls asked "sorry sister, we don't understand. what do you mean?".
The teacher replied, "HAWAAI do you say za noon like zat?".
She meant 'WHY'!!
See how eschubed al-lughatul injleeziyyah is?! Where the heck did the H come from?? lol.
aaaaaanyways, the sun's decided to show it's face for a minute before hiding behind the clouds that are so generous with the rain and it reminds me that I gotta do these reports that are worth almost half my overall grade.
Please make du'aa for me as I'm in need of it quite badly.
Oh yeah, just to let people know, I can't seem to reply to my own comments for some reason.
Wa salaamun 'alaykum.
I've killed it. I have 3 lab reports to do for tomorrow and I aint even started.
Actually that's a lie; I have started..done about 4 lines...just been on a break since a few hours ago :/
Why does work have to be SO boring? Never mind - that's a rhetorical.
There's 2 new rides @ Drayton Manor; can't wait to go. I dunno what's happening to some of ma mates, apparently they "just don't do theme parks anymore"...they've turned into grannies already and they're only 19/20! Or is it me who's still being immature? Never mind - that's also a rhetorical. Been ages since I went to a theme park, since we left school actually...gosh. I think I might've gone once after that with the dars people.
Its that buzz that attracts me. People have to look beyond the heat and the crowds and the noise and smelly, sweaty people and focus on the ultimate goal: The Maelstrom.
Wicked.
I've heard there might be a Muslim Day@ Alton Towers soon which means you'll be listening to nasheeds while waiting in a queue of [as segregated as possible] Muslims. etc. Sounds like something they'd do in America..its a good idea tho innit.
I'm getting sick of these McVities Chocolate Digestives. The crumbs remind me if the Cookie Monster.
Why isn't 'cookie' spelt like its pronounced, like 'kukee'? And 'biscuit' spelt 'biskit'? And 'knife' spelt 'naaif'? At least it would prevent english learners from the embarassment of saying 'kanaaif' in front of people and call versace 'versase'. English is such a silly language (yeah, I know versace ain't an english word..just thought i'd add that cuz it was hilarious when this lady said it once).
lol, the 'knife' one reminds me of our tajweed teacher @ school. She was asking one of the girls about the rule of ikhfaa and the she was saying how the 'noon' shouldn't be stressed (the girl was pretty stressed herself as she wasn't too confident with her tajweed at the time). The class sat in fearful silence. All of a sudden the teacher says 'HAWAAAAAAAAAAAAI?'. We looked at each other wondering "what's hawai got to do with anything? and why's she shouting about it?"
The teacher repeated it again after nobody replied. "I said hawaaaaaaaaaaai?". I wanted to laugh so badly. I had to bite my tongue from getting a detention. One of the braver girls asked "sorry sister, we don't understand. what do you mean?".
The teacher replied, "HAWAAI do you say za noon like zat?".
She meant 'WHY'!!
See how eschubed al-lughatul injleeziyyah is?! Where the heck did the H come from?? lol.
aaaaaanyways, the sun's decided to show it's face for a minute before hiding behind the clouds that are so generous with the rain and it reminds me that I gotta do these reports that are worth almost half my overall grade.
Please make du'aa for me as I'm in need of it quite badly.
Oh yeah, just to let people know, I can't seem to reply to my own comments for some reason.
Wa salaamun 'alaykum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home