A few things.
-We've got 5 cars parked in our driveway/back garden, and not one of them is ours.
-Gotta wait until someone buys a diesel powered car so I can drive around and practice for the driving test in that..not that they'll trust me in it...especially not after i put a nice dent in me dad's car when he was away a while ago.
-Gotta resit 2 modules without letting my family know. I need to pass them so I don't let my family down. Du'aas are very much appreciated...
RasululAllah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, "If a person prays for his (or her) brother in their absence (without them knowing), an Angel (hears the Du'a) and replies: 'Ameen! And may Allah give you the same.' "
In fact, whenever the Sahabah and Tabi'een wanted their Du'a to be answered quickly, they would ask the same thing for their brother in order to get the angel to reply, 'Ameen! And may Allah give you the same.'
-I don't have a penny to my name. Actually, thats a lie. I have 52 pence.
-Gotta find a job. But first, I gotta write up my CV.
-Gotta learn to cook a few more dishes. I made 'mashed aubergine' the other day. It tastes better than it looks.
-Gotta concentrate on making more rounded chappatis; the trick is to start off with a small blob and dip it directly into the flour and fold it inwards. And ya know how you always wonder how the heck your mum or anyone makes the chappati move around in a circle using the rolling pin (RP); s'all about pressure points. As you try to flatten the chappati witht he RP, put pressure on the edges of the chappati to flatten 'em out. As you do this, the chappati will move with the RP in a circle.
- I can't believe I wrote 5 lines on the skills of chappati-making.
- I need some more books to read. I've read everything in the house at least 4 times. I can't sleep without one.
-That's all.

1 Comments:
At 4:42 PM,
Traveller said…
wa 'alaykum assalaam,
its ok...at least we make mealtimes fun...
'o look! I'm eating china!'..
Post a Comment
<< Home