o c e a n b r e e z e

innit

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh ma Looooooord! Just realised. I officially leave my kiddish, my immature, my getting-away-with-being-a-alot-of-things days and hit the big two oh tomorrow. Man, times like these depress me cuz its @times like these that I realise how FAST time flies and how LITTLE I've done and.. reminds me of that nasheed "..and when I'm a grown up, I won't wanna be one....cuz the blue sky is blue like blue bubblegum..' :P

Okay, with that said, I'm off to carry on with my allnighter..

3 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy birthday, hope you have a great year ahead inshAllah!

    but yeah, 2-0 = scaaaary. I'm just 3 months off it. Not a teenager anymore, yipes!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Traveller said…

    thanks.

    i feel like a granny :|

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well said.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home