I'm sittin alone heeere,
I dunno wot to doo,
All alone in the house heeere
With a horrible floo.
Weather's not helpiiing
Misty and cloudyyy,
All have gone shopiiing
And they've taken the babyyy.
Mother has just arriiived
In her black hiijaaab
This poem will now eeend
For a short while its surviiived.
The last line doesn't fiiit
Nevermind I'm leavin iiiit.
Thank you, thank you.
*bows to cheery applause and rose showering*
I dunno wot to doo,
All alone in the house heeere
With a horrible floo.
Weather's not helpiiing
Misty and cloudyyy,
All have gone shopiiing
And they've taken the babyyy.
Mother has just arriiived
In her black hiijaaab
This poem will now eeend
For a short while its surviiived.
The last line doesn't fiiit
Nevermind I'm leavin iiiit.
Thank you, thank you.
*bows to cheery applause and rose showering*

2 Comments:
At 9:40 PM,
The Funky Photon said…
*Stands up, applauds loudly and shouts out "Beautiful!"*
:D
At 10:34 PM,
Traveller said…
*bows*
Post a Comment
<< Home