lol - sometimes you just need to vent. Always regret it later though! I used to complain about maths a lot, now my mental arithmetic is out the window, so you have my sympathies!
And yeah, I needed Higher chemistry for dentistry, but the advanced higher (equivalent to A level) was just 'recommended'. I did soooo badly but in the end I found out I got an unconditional offer from the uni so I dropped that subject so fast there were sparks flying ;)
5 Comments:
At 9:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
lol, that blimmin sounded like you were high or something... what was in those ferrero rochers?
Oh and I failed my way through A level chemistry before dropping it a month before the exams XD
At 10:38 PM,
Traveller said…
I was cheesed off with myself.
its the last paragraph thats ironic cuz it turns out I do need those topics - its fundamental to what I'm studying right now @uni, in fact.
I guess I spoke too soon. Lesson learned. :/
Didn't you need chemistry to get in for dentistry?
At 3:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
lol - sometimes you just need to vent. Always regret it later though! I used to complain about maths a lot, now my mental arithmetic is out the window, so you have my sympathies!
And yeah, I needed Higher chemistry for dentistry, but the advanced higher (equivalent to A level) was just 'recommended'. I did soooo badly but in the end I found out I got an unconditional offer from the uni so I dropped that subject so fast there were sparks flying ;)
At 1:20 PM,
The Funky Photon said…
Lol!....so did u drop chem the "honourable" way? :D
At 9:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
yeah, i did, altho the big fat 'U' catalysed it ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home